"Very clear manner - calm and assured way of communicating - always open and positive - made the task seem less daunting"
Advisory and consultancy
John offers advisory and consultancy services to NGOs and international non-profit organisations. John's style is to treat each organisation as unique. He does not arrive with ready made answers but rather works with an organisation to find its own solutions.
Examples of previous work include:
- reviewing and building NGO financial capacity
- 'fit for funding' reviews to support international partner organisations
- programme management review and evaluation
- financial management support packages for small to medium sized NGOs
- making sure financial management systems meet donor requirements
- designing financial training materials for group or self-learning
- training through individual coaching